HOW TO ENROLL IN A CLASS
If you are having problems, CLICK HERE
- Choose the Class and Day you are interested in.
- Use the drop down menu to choose the beginning date.
- Select "Add To Shopping Cart".
- Must enroll each dog separately.
- To enroll your dog for more than one class, click on "Click Here To Continue Shopping" and select another class. When finished, click on "Send Order". Complete the billing and payment information.
- Should you leave and come back, click on "View Shopping Cart" to see what you have in your cart and continue.
- After successfully enrolling in a class, you will see a screen acknowledging this.
Shortly after this, you will receive a receipt in the mail. PRINT YOUR RECEIPT AND TAKE TO FIRST CLASS SESSION!
You may also MAIL or FAX your registration using one of these forms
Click on the link above for the schedule and registration form. Fill it out and mail along with your class fee to:
Sportmen's DTC of Detroit, Inc., 159 Pilgrim, Birmingham, MI 48009-1254
Bring your vet records to to the first class and show to the instructor.
DISCOUNTED BASIC CLASSES FOR FOSTER DOGS AND ADOPTED RESCUE DOGS |
This offer is good for $10 off registration fees for foster dogs and for any adopted rescue dogs and is good for any registration which occurs within six months of their adoption date. It applies to all Puppy and Beginner classes only. Please email dated proof of rescue or fostering to: email@example.com or fax: 586-939-4038. When proof of adoption within six months or current foster dog status is presented, a refund of $10 will be processed.
BASIC CLASSES 2022
SDTC Members and Associates:
You must register 48 hours before the start of the class or there will be a $10 late fee.
All Students: Please print your confirmation form and bring to the first night of class.
SECURE SHOPPING INFORMATION|
When you begin the ordering process you will click a button which is labeled "Send Order (Secure)". Once you click this, your order will be processed securely. The "http" designation in the address bar will change to "https" indicating "secure". In most browsers you will see a "lock" symbol on the right end of the address bar. In Firefox the lock symbol will be lower right hand corner.